Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Houston

Lee and I went to Houston last weekend. A friend of his, with the Phillies, was in town for a series against the Astros. We went to the games Friday and Saturday night and had a great time! This is the first time that I have gotten to meet Cole, and he is so nice and down to earth! He has a 6 month old little boy, Caleb, that is precious, we got to see lots of pictures. We stayed at the Westin at the Galleria so Saturday after lunch, we walked around and I bought Lee his birthday present. He wanted a pair of Rock & Republic jeans and we found a great pair!! The Galleria is huge, by the way! We could have walked around it all day, but the Masters was on so we had to go back to the room and watch Tiger:)

The best picture we got of us from our balcony.







Lee and Cole after dinner on Saturday night.





I got in on a picture too!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Y'all are so cute! Great pictures. Looking at these, I realized that Lee is taller than I had imagined. Is he like 8 foot tall? HA!

Amy Pawlak said...

Cute pics!!