Monday, September 13, 2010

Plano Bridal Shower

Saturday was my bridal shower in Plano. Allison, Miriam and Meredith did an awesome job and I loved every minute of the shower! The decorations, food and, of course, the punch were amazing! Thank you for loving me and doing so much for me!

I like this picture of mine and Allison's face, listening to Amy tell a story:)


Allison, Amanda and Miriam (yeah for Miriam's dress!)


Mom, her co-worker Lisa and Barbara


Miriam, Ronna, Amy, Meredith and I eating - another great facial expression for me!


Meredith, Aunt Janie, Mom and Lisa - I think we were about to open presents.


I love this picture of Amanda, she looks mischievous:)


Mom and I after the shower.


Miriam and I - really good picture!


The hostesses - Allison, Miriam and Meredith (and me).


Allison, Amanda and I


Miriam and Allison.


The dessert table - looks so good!


More dessert.....they have G's on them for the future Mrs. Gwaltney:)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm so sad I missed it! You girls all look beautiful. Those hostesses rock too - food looks awesome! Looks like it was lots of fun. At least I'll see you and all the girls at the wedding! Can't wait!