Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas in Tyler and Lindale

Wow, has it been forever since I posted! I have a few pictures from Christmas that I am posting but I didn't take as many as I should have. My mom got a new camera and I'm waiting on her to send me the pictures from that but otherwise this is all I got! :) Lee and I did have a wonderful Christmas this year. We spent it in Tyler with my family and then headed to Lindale to spend the weekend with his mom's side of the family for their Christmas.

Here is Mom with her new camera Christmas morning.

Lee with his new scarf from Meredith.


These are the pictures from Lindale and this is Lacey with her boyfriend Garret.


In this pic is Uncle Ken, Bill, Barbara (Lee's Mom and Dad) and Aunt Karen. This is Karen's patio and it had a spectacular view!


Lee's brother Scooter, Lee and his cousin Jeff.


Kendra (Lee's cousin) and her husband David



No comments: