Monday, February 23, 2009

Vegas

Julie and I had a great time in Vegas! It was a short trip but it was so good to see her and catch up! She brought Marcus with her (he is 5 months old) and he was so fun! He did great at the show on Thursday and Friday and I must admit it was really fun to be around a baby. I do think the 'baby clock' in me is ticking a little faster these days but I still have a few years before any of that starts and I'm enjoying the time that Lee and I get to spend together by ourselves. The show that Julie and I went to is called "PROJECT" and it was really awesome to see all of the trends for Fall and to watch her buy clothes and jewelry for her store (I have it listed under my links as Stella B's and she will have an e-commerce site available so you can order online). I got a couple of good pictures of Marcus and Julie. I hope I don't go so long without seeing Juls again! I miss having her around!

Julie and I at the airport before leaving Vegas. We were both a little tired and I think Marcus was too.


Julie and Marcus.

Just hanging out on the bed.


This is my favorite picture.











1 comment:

Stephanie said...

AWWW, he's adorable and looks just like his Mommy!!!! So cute!