Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Girls Weekend

These are some pictures of our Girl's Weekend at the Gaylord! We had such a good time....pool, vegging and then alot of dancing to a great 80's band on Saturday night!

I didn't get many pool pictures but here is one of Amy and Ronna looking fabulous poolside.


This is what took place after the pool/before dinner and dancing:) We needed a rest.


Random picture with the longhorn in the background.





This was at dinner. We all needed some energy, we were just blah from the day in the sun.


This is outside at Glass Cactus, I like Stephanie's pose in this picture.


And then Ronna's pose in this picture.


Hilarious.


Even funnier!! At this point the energy came to us and we were dancing so much!


I like that I was trying to make a 'sexy' face but it turns out I just look like I ate something bad!


I am the only one smiling, lol.












No comments: