Tuesday, December 29, 2009

White Christmas

I still can't believe we had a White Christmas! It was so much fun! I have pictures of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day below. We went to Lee's parents for Christmas Day and then we went to Tyler on Sunday to see my sister and her two girls. I am waiting on pictures from our Tyler trip, so I'll post those later.

Lily loves the fireplace!


She will lay there until she gets too hot and then go lay by the window to cool off:)

Playing in the snow Christmas Eve.


Our Christmas Tree with presents.


This is Christmas morning - Lee bought me this awesome TT flag and ornament!

Lee's new shoes - they are called Sanuk's and he loves them.





Playing in the snow Christmas morning.








Lee's parents house on Christmas morning.





Lily blends in well.



No comments: