Monday, May 3, 2010

Celebrating our Birthdays

Yesterday morning Lee and I went to play golf (he plays, I ride in the cart) and then we met his parents and brother at Pappedeaux's for lunch. We got to the restaurant first and ordered Bloody Mary's and they were really good! We celebrated our birthday's this weekend since Lee will be in Louisiana this week. I had already bought his present when we were in Houston a couple of weekends ago, but he got some Rock & Republic jeans. He bought me my favorite perfume, FlowerBomb. We got to open presents from his parents and brother yesterday, we got a Westie Dog Statue for the garden (Lily loves this) and we got a birdhouse that has Texas Tech on the front (I'll post pictures of these later). Really awesome gifts, thank you!

We got some pictures celebrating with our Bloody Mary's!



No comments: