Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Less than 5 months to go?!

I can't believe it but we have less than 5 months until Lee and I get married! We booked the rehearsal dinner site over the weekend. For you locals, it is at Los Vaqueros Restaurant in the Stockyards. I have a picture below of the outdoor area where the rehearsal dinner will be.

We have ordered the bridesmaid's dresses and my dress should be here at the end of June or early July. I have ordered some decorations for the reception and our invitations should be here soon.....
Lee will graduate this weekend and then we focus on his part of the wedding....his suit or tux, the groomsmen's suits, his ring, the honeymoon, etc., there really is so much to do to plan a wedding!
I have had a lot of help and I'd like to take a moment to thank my Mom and Dad for the money that they are spending on Lee and I and all of the support they give us, my sister's for helping with projects, being bridesmaids and for their support, Barbara and Bill for the money they are spending as well as their support and for Miriam and Allison who keep me sane and listen to me! Thank you for being such good friends and thank you for the support that you give Lee and myself. Lee and I are in this together but we couldn't do it without any of you!

No comments: