Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Weekend with Friends

I had a great weekend with some friends that I don't get to see very often. Amber and I met for HH on Friday (after 20 minutes trying to find a parking spot) and got to catch up on life!

After HH I headed to the baseball game and met up with Amanda and her husband. It was the hottest night yet and I thank them so much for sweating thru it! We had a great time though and I can't wait to hang out again!

The game went into 11 innings that night so I stood where it was a little cooler and waited for someone to score (the Cats ended up winning). Heather and Marlo were at the game that night so I got to hang out with them for a little while and catch up!


Overall, it was a really good weekend, just hot! Can't do anything but stay in the AC or go to the pool!!


No comments: