Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sick...

Well, last weekend I was so excited because it was the first time in a while that Lee and I didn't have baseball games to go to! So we could do whatever we wanted......accordingly. Friday night we had dinner at PF Changs and it was delicious! I love that place. But I started feeling pretty bad Friday evening and then just got worse over the weekend. I went to the doctor Monday and found out I have strep throat........(I never would have guessed). I'm feeling better but I think I may have passed it on to Lee, of course. I do feel bad about that! He started school at UTA on Monday to finish up his degree!! It is just the third day but I think he is going to do fabulous. The Ft. Worth Cats are in the playoffs right now but down 2 - 0 to Grand Prairie. If they lose on Thursday then the season is over. We shall see.

No comments: