Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

I can't believe that Labor Day weekend has already come and gone!! Friday night the Cats played Grand Prairie in Grand Prairie and my friend from work, Miriam, went with me to the game. Her two kids came along also and had a great time, they all got baseballs and had them signed by several players. The Cats ended up losing and that was the end of their season. Saturday night we went out to see some of the players before they went 'back home', wherever that may be. We had a great time and I got to dance.....alot.....so, thank you Lee for staying out with me so that I could dance with the girls! He was ready to go home at 11pm and I'm the one that wanted to stay out........that is most unusual:) Needless to say, I spent Sunday recovering from my late night out. Monday, Lee and a friend played golf and then we just hung out the rest of the day. I posted some pictures below from the weekend.

These pictures of Lee are actually from last Tuesday when he pitched at home against Grand Prairie.



This is a little dark but a good picture of most of the pitchers looking on during the game in Grand Prarie.

The players have this 'myth' about not shaving until the playoffs are over. Well, here is Lee before shaving!

Miriam and her daughter, Addison, at the game Friday night.

John, Addison and Devin having a good time at the game.



This is from Saturday night, Erin and I at Fox and the Hound.

Marlo and Joel

Lee (shaved!!!) and Jake

I have to laugh at this picture of me.....in every picture my eyes looked half closed so in this one I am purposely trying to make them as wide as possible. Gracious!

This was the part where we started dancing....

Monday at the golf course......this is Shane getting ready.

and Lee taking some practice putts.


Hope everyone had a safe Holiday!

No comments: