Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Update

Sleepy Lee....


Lee and I went to Tyler Friday evening to visit my parents and then we had a wedding to go to in Carthage on Saturday. It was nice to get away and not have to do anything really. The wedding we went to was a friend of Lee's that he played baseball with at Louisiana Tech and also for a while after college. It was a very nice wedding.


We watched Texas Tech reem Kansas 63-21 on Saturday! College Gameday is going to be in Lubbock this weekend for the TTU-UT game! I can't wait for this game! Lee and I really wanted to go to the game but tickets are so expensive that we decided we would watch it on TV. That will be our Saturday night:) We are going apartment hunting on Saturday morning so hopefully we will get all of that done before the game starts.



I also wanted to say Happy Birthday to Amy! I hope you had a great weekend!!

No comments: