Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What's Been Going On..

I got back from Indianapolis on Friday and Lee and I headed to the Fair! We parked the farthest you could away (of course) because everything else was full, but once we got in the gate we were having a blast. We ate fried Nutter Butters, fried Smores, corn dogs and some other stuff. We played games, rode the Ferris Wheel and then went to see all of the stinky animals (I loved it)!! After about 3.5 hours though my feet hurt and we were exhausted but it was all worth it!

Saturday we watched Texas Tech smash Kansas State 58-28!! Go Raiders!

I wanted to post some pictures of my neices playing soccer. They look like they could play professionally (well, I'm biased of course)!

Kendall is in the orange jersey.
Kendall is in the middle here.

Mallory is the one with the ball in this shot.

Mallory is 3rd from the right in this pic.


I also wanted to post some pictures of Logan Nicole! Amber and Bill are settling into Houston now and didn't have any damage from Hurricane Ike (thank goodness)!! I hope to see you soon Amber! Love and miss you guys!

This is my favorite picture! She is loving that water!!

No comments: