Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Here are pictures from Halloween night and our pumkin carving contest. I can't believe it but I actually won the contest with my witch!

Here is a picture of everyone's pumpkins lined up.


This is my witch.


This is Lee's scary house.


Meredith's monster.


This was Lee's 'practice' pumpkin on Friday night.


Scooter's scary pumpkin.


The glowsticks came from my Mom. I don't think any of us had worn glowsticks since we were little so we brought them out and I think we all had one on at some point in the night.


Lily had fun too.





I got a picture of Lee, busy carving his pumpkin.


So we have been picking up pumpkins 'here and there' and practically ended up with a Pumpkin Patch at our house.


Lee, Dan and Kelly


Let me explain: My mom also sent the 'scary teeth' so we put them in and wanted to look like we were going to eat Lily but I don't look scary at all:) Lee did a good job though.


Goofy, still not scary.


No comments: