Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving morning Lee and I ran the Turkey Trot in Ft. Worth. We had a really great time but if you are trying to actually run......it is kinda hard with the walkers, strollers and dogs. The 5K run has more of the strollers and dogs then the 10K so I think I'll run that one next year:) Either way, we had a great time and Lee's Dad came out for some exercise and walked the 5K. After that we headed to Tyler for some great food and great company! Friday we got out and did some shopping but we didn't go early, we just took our time. We took Lily to Petsmart and she LOVES being in the cart going down the toy aisle! She is like a little kid.

Here she is sniffing out some of the toys.


I love this picture....she is licking her lips saying "I can't wait to get my mouth on some of these toys!"








We bought her these reindeer ears....yes, they light up and I will get video of that:)


We helped my Mom get her Christmas Tree up and I put Lily in the middle to show how small she is or how big Mom's tree is.


We took some pics before going to see The Blind Side Friday evening. Great movie!


Mer and I.


Saturday, on the way home, we stopped at a Christmas Tree farm and picked out our Tree. Here are the guys getting it ready for us.





Hope everyone had a great Holiday!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Kristen - Those pictures of Lily at PetSmart are just too cute!

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!Lets grab lunch/dinner soon...

Amy Pawlak said...

So cute!!! We had a great time visiting your parents. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!