Thursday, January 14, 2010

Surgery, 1-2-3

My Mom is having her knee scoped today at 11am. She has been having so much trouble with it and it gave out on her a couple of weeks ago when she was walking into work. It is almost a blessing because before that the doctor was just having her take pain medicine and do some exercises. Well, she really wasn't doing any of the exercises but I think her knee was past that point anyway. She needs to have it scoped so that the pain will go away.

My Dad is having some dental work done today. Not necessarily surgery but he will not be feeling well after all is said and done. Thank goodness Meredith is going to be there to help them both!!

Lily is getting fixed tomorrow. I drop her off in the morning and will be able to pick her up in the afternoon. I'm sure she will be a little upset with us:) and groggy for a while. We will just love on her.

Lee is coming back in town tomorrow so I am really excited to see him!

Say a prayer for everyone above if you have time, for my Mom to heal quickly, for my Dad to heal quickly and Lily too. As well as for Lee to have a safe drive home! Thanks!

No comments: