Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Steel Magnolia's

Ronna - you were so great with my Movie Monday quotes! (See her comments below in red)

1st quote: Truvy (Dolly Parton) to Clairee (Olympia Dukakis)


2nd quote: Shelby (Julia Roberts)

I love this movie so much! Anytime I come across it on TV I always stop and watch it no matter what part!

I love this movie too!  It might be my all time favorite.  I can watch it anytime from anywhere!  Here are some more of my favorite quotes from this movie:

  • "M'Lynn, your husband is the boil on the butt of humanity."  
  • "Oh get with it, Clairee. This is the eighties. If you can achieve puberty, you can achieve a past."
  • "What are your colors Shelby? - Truvy ... "Her colors are pink and pink" - M'Lynn ... "My colors are blush and bashful...I have chosen two shades of pink, one is much deeper than the other" -Shelby ... "That sanctuary looks like it's been hosed down with Pepto Bismol" - M'Lynn
  • "Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!"


Till next Monday......

1 comment:

Amy Pawlak said...

Awesome!! I hope I remember to check every Monday for the next ones!