Monday, September 14, 2009

Update

I haven't really posted in a while about what is going on (besides that baseball is over).  I am happy to have Lee around more and he is HAPPY to be playing alot of golf:)  We started watching the first season of True Blood over the weekend.  It is a HBO series and I really like it so far.  Lee has seen the whole season so it is just me trying to catch up.  We went to get pedicures on Saturday.  This was Lee's first and I wish I had taken a picture but I missed out.  His feet are the softest they have probably ever been!  I don't think he will go back soon but he said 'every once in a while'.....I'll take that.  We had dinner with his parents that night and had a great time!  Sunday was a big day.........we picked up my 'RING'!  I got to try it on for 4 seconds, no longer than that though or I probably wouldn't have taken it off!  So we had brunch at Ozona after and celebrated with Bloody Mary's.  Then I went to the grocery store and Lee said he hid the ring 8 different times while I was gone.......you know I'm still going to try and find it!  So then he said he will have to take it to his parent's house:)  I guess it probably is for the best.  But that is it really.  Nothing is official yet, Lee is going to have a 'Talk' with my Dad and then he is going to make me wait and wait and wait:)  He is in control, ugh! 

2 comments:

Amy Pawlak said...

Wow! How exciting!

Stephanie said...

What?!?! I didn't know this was all happening. I am so behind! How awesome though. Let's do lunch next week if you can.