Friday, June 26, 2009

June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)





This was the first record I ever bought/owned. I haven't kept up with MJ in several years unless I just hear a blurb on the news. He was an artist with talent I don't think will ever be recreated. I can remember dancing in my room to most all of his music....Beat It comes to mind:) I hope that MJ's life wasn't empty emotionally but I have a feeling it was. I know there were times I judged him harshly for what he was doing to his face but I have never questioned his talent. Other than what I have said, I'm shocked and in disbelief that MJ is gone from this world. I hope he is happier wherever he is now than he was in this life. Rest peacefully! You have brought back the 80's and my childhood....I have loved reliving that in the last two days!

No comments: