Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Bug

We started calling Lily, 'Lilybug' and now just 'Bug'. It has stuck and I think it is too funny. Yesterday morning I was making my coffee for the road and I already had the Bug in her cage. She has towels in there to lay on during the day and several toys, along with her bowl of food. I've noticed that she just moves her food around in her bowl with her nose. I'm not sure if there is any logic to this or it's just fun for her to do? Now she has started moving the towels (with her nose) to cover up her food. I have no idea who she is hiding her food from but I think it is hilarious so I took some pictures.
You can see the towel is halfway over her food bowl.


This is from the top of the cage.


This was last night, I feel like she is trying to tell me 'enough with the pictures!' Ha.


She really is growing so much, not alot of baby left in her.


No comments: