Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Even More Pictures from the Weekend

I do not have these pictures in order but they are from Stephanie and Amy. Everybody did so great taking pictures! I love them all!



Stephanie and I at Glass Cactus Saturday night.



I think I was singing to Meredith in this picture:)


We are all singing in this one.


This was my first shot (I only did 2) but Miriam made me do this shot of Patron.....ugh!


Gross, I couldn't finish it.
So, Miriam finished it for me:)


Oooohhh.....that tasted terrible!


Ronna and Amy


Another great picture of Ronna and Amy


Everyone at the pool, so fun!


My gift from Miriam! Awesome!


Miriam, Allison and I - good picture!


Gretchen and I before the lingerie shower.


Stephanie and Amy on the shuttle to Glass Cactus. Yes, on the way there, we weren't done yet!


I'm not sure what we were doing but I like the picture!


Dinner Saturday night.


Another good picture from dinner Saturday night.


I like this picture too, all of us on the dance floor.


Look at the man in the back, waving to Stephanie:) And then Ronna is gettin down!


Booty picture - Lee will appreciate this picture:)


Amy and I at Glass Cactus.


Allison giving the sign.......


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love all the dancing pics. I sat at my computer just cracking up at them. Well I had a blast! Wish we could do it all the time. Now I can't wait for the wedding!