Monday, August 2, 2010

Pictures from Bachelorette Weekend

The pictures below are from Gretchen. Once I have more, I'll post them.

This is dinner Friday night at Texan Station.


The theme at the Gaylord this summer is 'Alice in Wonderland' and Meredith and I felt like we should be involved somehow:)


Dinner Friday night


Meredith and I before dinner.


Lingerie shower.......ooh...ahh

This nightie is from Amanda and it is precious!


Love my facial expression:) These undies are from Amy, as well as.....


this lovely pink bra! These are the only matching panties and bra I have, thanks Amy!!


Awesome romper from Dani (Lee's sister)! It is shorts and so soft! Do you love my double chin too?


Great picture from the lingerie shower.
Ronna, me, Meredith, Miriam, Dani, Allison, Amy and Stephanie


Another great picture from the shower - this one includes my sister Gretchen.


Meredith and I at the shower.


Awesome picture of Ronna and Amy at the shower......drinking Allison's fantastic punch that she bought from the man that was just robbed.....great story behind that!


Fabulous wine glass from Ronna along with.......


this sweet nightie!


This is another picture of the nightie from Ronna.


Ooh, Stephanie.....this is a little naughty and will be really fun to wear! I think that is what my facial expression is saying:)


Sunday morning after all of the festivities were over.
Sisters........

No comments: