Monday, August 16, 2010

Tyler Bridal Shower

I went to Tyler last weekend for a Bridal Shower and it was outstanding! Lee and I are so blessed and we got SO much stuff. My Grandmother (Missy) made it to Tyler for the shower, this was such a nice surprise. So many people were able to attend and overall it was a great success! The hostesses did an amazing job with the food, decorations, punch, flowers, etc. Thanks to the hostesses for everything!

The table covered with yummy food!


My Missy, Mom and Meredith


Missy, Mom and myself


The cake was so good!


Jamie, me and Meredith (I used to babysit Jamie and now she and Mer are both 22!)


All of the hostesses (from left): Martha, Sharron, Susan, Peggy, JoAnn and Nancy.


Great family picture (from left): Aunt Janie, Aunt Judy, Missy, Mom, Mer and I.


The cake was chocolate and vanilla!

1 comment:

Allison said...

What a beautiful shower!